Even the most savvy business person cannot recall how many times they affixed their signature to how many documents when they sat at the closing table to purchase their home. OK, its water under the bridge. Now it is time to refinance your mortgage. You don’t want to put on blinders again. This time you want to know what, where, who, when, why and how. Taking a look at the list compiled below will give you a broad-based foundation on what to look for when refinancing your mortgage loan. The three best venues are Quicken Loans, Close Your Own Loan powered by Peoples Banking Unusual and Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans.
Top 3 Lenders for Mortgage Refinancing:
- Quicken Loans
- Close Your Own Loan
- Rocket Mortgage by Quicken Loans
It is easy to look on the internet and find the top three loan servicers. The unfortunate thing is that each website will give you a different top three. That is why it is so important for you to do thorough research and find out which one is going to work with your unique situation. Quicken Loans fits the bill for so many people because you are able to get rates very quickly. They also have access to many lending sources so that they can work with individuals who have less than stellar credit histories. Currently Quicken offers the best rate of interest with a 3.903% fixed Annual Percentage Rate on a 30 year mortgage based on a $200,000 loan. At Quicken many of the refinances close within 30 days.
- Quicken currently offers the lowest interest rate at 3.903% APR.
- Quicken is true to its name with many of their mortgages closing in less than 30 days.
- This loan company wants to work with you and will review applications of individuals with less than perfect credit histories.
Close Your Own Loan
This institution credits itself for empowering its customers and making them understand more of the process of refinancing their loan because they are in charge of more of the legwork in the process. At Close Your Own Loan the slogan is Skip the salesman. Keep the Commission. The commission is the savings that you garner by using this institution. Close Your Own Loan boasts that the process of refinancing your mortgage can be as easy as two steps for you to complete. First you must find an interest rate by comparing different rates online. The next step is to simply select the new rate for your mortgage. The company’s success is based on streamlining the application process wherein you don’t have to give a lot of information at the outset. The minimum credit score to use their services is 620.
- Close Your Own Loan’s online quoting system is based on a two-step process.
- The online customer seeking to refinance selects the mortgage rate that they want by clicking a button after they compare rates.
- To be approved for a refinance the customer must have a credit score of at least 620.
As its name implies, Rocket Mortgage staffers work with the speed of a rocket to ensure your refinanced mortgage is a quick and painless process. Customers must have excellent credit to qualify for the lowest interest rates. Currently the minimum interest rate is 5.893% APR and the maximum interest rate is 28.99% APR. Rocket Mortgage stipulates that several factors are taken into account to determine what rate of interest your loan will have. Some of those factors are; the customer’s credit history, how much is requested by the customer and the loan term.
- The maximum interest APR is currently 28.99%.
- The lowest interest APR is currently 5.893%.
- You must fall in the “excellent” credit range to qualify for the lowest rates.
Now you are acquainted with key important factors necessary to refinance your mortgage. Knowing who the best companies are will help you confidently compare companies. Take a deep breath and put all that you’ve learned into practice.