Accredited online vocational schools provide options for people to learn valuable skills and launch new careers, even if they haven’t been to school in years. However, there are numerous options on the market that can make it challenging for people to select the best program. Everyone has different needs and there are numerous factors that people need to take into account. With this in mind, we’ve evaluated many accredited online vocational schools to bring you our top five; they are Hinds Community College, Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell, Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College, San Juan College, and Central New Mexico Community College. Read on to learn more about these top-rated vocational schools with online learning programs.
Top 5 Accredited Online Vocational School Programs
- Hinds Community College
- Eastern New Mexico University
- Asheville-Bunombe Technical Community College
- San Juan College
- Central New Mexico Community College
Hinds Community College
When it comes to earning a degree online, this program is one of the best. They have close to 50 programs to choose from, meaning that students can take advantage of a wide selection of vocations that can all be earned online. Even better, they boast a graduation rate that is significantly above the industry average. This reflects well on the quality of the training that their students receive. While their tuition is lower than the industry average. close to a quarter of their students receive financial aid anyways. They have a solid student to teacher ratio that ensures that each student receives the individual attention that they deserve.
- Hinds Community College has close to 50 programs that students can choose from.
- Their student to teacher ratio is slightly lower than average.
- About a quarter of the students receive financial aid.
Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell
This program doesn’t have the same financial aid packages available as the prior school but their tuition is so low that most students don’t need it. This school has just over 30 programs to choose from but their true calling card is their student to teacher ratio. At 14:1, it is difficult to find a school with a lower ratio than Eastern New Mexico. With such individualized attention, it is easy to see why this school is towards the top of the list.
- Eastern New Mexico University has a very low tuition.
- They have over 30 programs to choose from.
- Their student to teacher ratio is one of the lowest in the industry.
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College
Located in scenic Asheville, this online program has over 40 programs to choose from. They offer their students a diverse array of programs that come with reputable degrees that make their students competitive in the job market. Around 10 percent of their students receive financial aid and they have a low student to teacher ratio. Their graduation rate is one of the highest in the industry and reflects a high quality of education.
- Asheville-Buncombe has over 40 programs to choose from.
- About 10 percent of their students receive financial aid.
- They have one of the highest graduation rates in the industry.
San Juan College
For people looking for a change of pace, this school has it. They have close to 40 programs to choose from that all come with a very low tuition rate. In addition, over a quarter of their students receive financial aid. While students may not enjoy the beautiful weather online, they can still relax knowing that the school has a high graduation rate.
- San Juan College has a low tuition rate and almost 40 programs.
- Almost 30 percent of their students receive financial aid.
- They have a high graduation rate.
Central New Mexico Community College
New Mexico is represented once again. This school doesn’t have the same low student to teacher ratio but they do have 40 programs to choose from and hand out a significant amount of financial aid. They also have a higher than average graduation rate that allows students to graduate with competitive degrees and quickly find jobs. This combination places them high on this list.
- Central New Mexico Community College has 40 programs offered.
- They are generous with their financial aid.
- They have a high graduation rate compared to the industry average.
Ultimately, there are a multitude of options for accredited online vocational schools. Every school has a different group of programs to choose from and people should take the time to carefully consider every facet before investing in a certain program.