While often thought of as an embarrassing or taboo issue, incontinence deserves the same attention from medical professionals and patients as any other medical problem. Issues surrounding incontinence can cause major lifestyle issues, such as reluctance to venture out in public, for fear of humiliation or shame. Furthermore, incontinence can have serious medical consequences, such as urinary tract infections, skin abscesses, and ulcer development from the urine that often soaks through pants of people who struggle with incontinence. Fortunately, there are a variety of products available to help individuals who struggle with incontinence. Keep reading to learn more about these products, so you can find the ones that work best for you.
The Top 4 Products for Assistance with Incontinence:
- Dry Care ConfiDry
- Attends Briefs Waistband
- Prevail Bladder Control
- Select Liners
Dry Care ConfiDry
For people struggling with heavy incontinence, this product is a worthy investment. First of all, the products are durable and can be worn for over 10 hours. After undergoing extensive testing, the Dry Care ConfiDry features premium absorbing strength, making them perfect for individuals who struggle with large or overflowing bladders. Unfortunately, these adult diapers come with a larger plastic shell to support the liquid, making them slightly less subtle. However, most people still won’t be able to notice the adult diapers while being worn. Regardless, keep this in mind when selecting an outfit to go with the Dry Care ConfiDry.
- The Dry Care ConfiDry features a durable design that can withstand long hours of use.
- They have premium absorbing power and can hold large volumes of liquid to keep people from soaking their clothing.
- Plastic shell makes this product less subtle than other products, but still subtle enough if worn with the proper clothing.
The Attends Briefs Waistband
This is still a premium absorbent diaper, but has a slightly smaller core than the product above, making this product perfect for people with moderate incontinence. The biggest advantage this product offers is the elastic waistband. The waistband makes this product versatile for people of a variety of sizes and makes it more subtle than other products on the market. It can be worn under clothing without being detected, making it ideal for people who are a little more hesitant to venture out in public. Finally, these diapers are substantially less expensive than other models. This is a money-saver.
- The Attends Briefs Waistband is subtle and fits a variety of body shapes, making them more versatile than other options.
- Smaller, but very absorbent, core that makes these appropriate for people with moderate incontinence issues.
- Less expensive than other products on the market, offering a great way for people to save money.
Prevail Bladder Control Pads
These are a low-price bladder control brand that come with individually wrapped pads. This helps the other pads stay fresh until ready for use and prevents the other pads from drying out or degrading. Prevail Bladder Control Pads feature advanced technology that includes an absorbent strip that attracts moisture and keeps it trapped and contained. There is an adhesive strip that keeps this absorbent liner in place to ensure it doesn’t slip or move around during wear. These pads come in a variety of different absorbency capacities, so people can individualize the product to meet their own incontinence needs.
- Prevail Bladder Control Pads are pads that fit in the underwear that feature a moisture-attracting technology.
- They are a lower price than most other pads on the market.
- An adhesive strip helps to keep the pad in place to prevent liquid from leaking.
Select Liners have developed an impressive reputation for offering premium absorbency for people with incontinence issues. These liners are versatile because they can be used either with or without incontinence underwear. They come in an hourglass shape to feature a much larger absorbency area, decreasing the chance the moisture soaks the clothing. These also come with an adhesive strip that helps to hold the incontinence pad in place. These pads are also available in a variety of absorbency grades, so people can customize the strength of the pad to suit their individual needs.
- The Select Liners come in an hourglass shape to increase their catch area and preserve clothing.
- There are a variety of absorbency grades to help people customize the product to suit their incontinence requirements.
- They are a versatile product that can be used either with or without underwear.
With so many options available to choose from, be sure to discuss with a medical professional any individual incontinence concerns, so you can be sure to select the appropriate product for your needs.