Finding the right auto insurance company can be a daunting task. With different levels of coverage available, finding the policy best suited for your needs can be difficult. These top three auto insurance companies have various plans that are often customizable to meet each client’s requirements, and their high-levels of customer service makes finding the right policies even easier. Auto insurance includes coverage for damage to the vehicle, coverage of loss due to theft or damage inside the car, and coverage of physical injury. Liberty Mutual, Allstate, and State Farm consistently rank in the top spots for customer service, time to claim pay-out and comprehensive coverage. Keep reading to learn more about these top-rated auto insurance companies.
Top 3 Auto Insurance Companies
- Liberty Mutual
- State Farm
If you are looking for the best customer service in the industry, Liberty Mutual is consistently in the top spot. This well-established company has been in the business since 1912 and they are not the type to rest on their laurels. With over 1.5m vehicles insured, Liberty Mutual is known to offer great protection at a fair price. This company can be expensive for single auto coverage, but the cost does decrease as more vehicles are added to the policy.
- Comprehensive coverage that includes accident forgiveness and new car replacement
- Customer service and claims adjusters available 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Standard coverage is often well above the premium coverage offered by competitors
Lauded for its comprehensive website that offers enough information and assistance to customers so that they can handle all of their auto insurance business online. For those who prefer a personal touch, there are numerous offices available throughout the country. Allstate is known for providing good coverage at competitive rates and maintaining high customer satisfaction. The most cost-effective approach to obtaining insurance through Allstate is with bundled services.
- Allstate offers a considerable amount of discounts for features such as anti-theft devices and passive restraints
- Bundling your home and auto policies can yield significant cost savings
- Comprehensive network of local offices and agents provide in-person assistance which is especially helpful during the claims filing process
If you want a high level of customer service, look no further. State Farm’s local agents are known for providing the highest level of care and customer service. This company also offers quotes online so you can compare policies prior to stopping into their office. State Farm has been in business since 1922 and is very highly-regarded as one of the very best auto insurance providers.
- Local agents that are known for their high level of competence and helpfulness
- Full line of insurance products for all types of vehicles
- Good online presence that allows the flexibilty to conduct business on the net or in person
Auto insurance is a key part of protecting your family from financial loss and transportation interruption. These top three auto insurance companies are known to provide high levels of customer service during the claim-filing process and offer comprehensive coverage to protect you and your family.