When it comes to towing power, the Ford Super Duty has been trusted for years to handle the toughest projects. The 2016 Ford Super Duty expands this reputation. Featuring the latest technological advances and the expected powerful engine, the 2016 Super Duty has a variety of trim levels to choose from. The features of the XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, and Platinum models will be compared.
Ford Super Duty trim levels:
- King Ranch
2016 Ford Super Duty XL
The XL model is the basic level of the Ford 2016 Super Duty. This has all of the necessary features to adequately perform the functions of the basic pickup. It has a standard AM/FM radio with a digital clock. It has manual door locks and manual climate controls. It has 17-inch painted steel wheels and seats that can fold up or down to increase seating or space. It comes with solar-tinted glass to conceal the interior of the truck.
- The XL is the basic Super Duty and comes with 17-inch painted wheels.
- The seats are adjustable to increase seating or space.
- It comes with a standard AM/FM radio and climate control features.
2016 Ford Super Duty XLT
The XLT is the next level up from the basic level and has some useful additional features. The radio adds a CD player with MP3 connections. There are two additional speakers and an external audio jack. It is ready for Sirius-XM Satellite radio. It features flooring that coordinates with the exterior color. The windows come with one-touch features. The exterior has a perimeter alarm to prevent theft. The bumpers are chrome plated. It has an exterior remote entry system.
- The XLT is the next trim level up and adds two additional speakers and an audio jack.
- The flooring is colored to match the exterior.
- The XLT adds a perimeter alarm to prevent theft.
2016 Ford Super Duty Lariat
The Super Duty Lariat is a mid-level luxury model with some impressive features. It comes with a premium audio system that features eight speakers and a subwoofer. It includes an eight-inch color touchscreen with USB ports, audio jacks, and the ability to sync with certain electronics. The rear and front areas have their own climate control systems. The rearview mirror auto-dims to reduce glare. The windows come with privacy glass and a defrosting ability. The exterior has automatic headlights, colored door handles, and fog lamps for improved vision. The doors have a security code function for entry.
- The Lariat is a mid-level luxury model that features numerous audio additions, such as eight speakers and a subwoofer.
- The rearview mirror and windows have features to reduce glare.
- The doors have a security code feature for entry.
2016 Ford Super Duty King Ranch
The Super Duty King Ranch is a luxury truck. It comes with a navigation system with traffic and maps information. It has color-coordinated mats that have a King Ranch logo. The truck has a remote start system to make sure the truck is ready to go when the driver arrives. The steering wheel is wrapped in leather. The truck comes with a universal garage door opener. The exterior has colored accents on the wheels. The mirrors telescope with electric power and fold.The mirrors are heated to reduce fogging and improve visibility.
- The King Ranch is a luxury model that features an advanced navigation system.
- The steering wheel is wrapped with leather.
- The King Ranch comes with a universal garage door opener.
2016 Ford Super Duty Platinum
The Platinum model is one of the premier luxury trucks on the market. The wheels are larger, measuring 20 inches. The seats are leather trimmed and designed with tuxedoes in mind. The front seats are heated and have a memory feature. It comes with a navigation system and remote start system. The instrument panel is accented with wood grain features. The bumpers are body colored. The steps to the cab are chrome accented, as are the door handles. The mirrors are powered and have chrome mirror caps.
- The Platinum model is the highest luxury model. It comes with 20-inch wheels.
- The seats are heated and have a memory feature.
- It comes with a navigation system and remote start feature.
When it comes to trusting a Ford Super Duty, everyone expects efficiency and power. The various models each have their own set of features which are important to consider when deciding on the correct model for the job.