Hairloss is a condition that commonly affects men, but many women also struggle with losing their hair. In fact, up to 40 percent of hair loss sufferers are women. While there are many hair loss products on the market for men, however, finding a good hair loss product for women can be frustrating. Fortunately, many manufacturers are now producing shampoos and other hair loss products designed to help women stop hair loss and regrow hair, but which one should you choose? Keep reading to learn more about the top five shampoos for women with hair loss, so you can find the one that’s right for you.
Top 5 Shampoos for Women with Hair Loss
- Ultrax Hair Surge
- Pura D’Or Premium Organic Shampoo
- Phytoworx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo
- Bosley Bos Revive
- Lipogaine Hair Loss Shampoo
Ultrax Hair Surge
Ultrax Hair Surge is one of the most popular hair loss shampoos on the market currently. It contains caffeine, which might sound scary, but caffeine stimulates the hair follicles to grow and helps to improve the thickness of the hair. This product also contains Ketoconazole, which helps to fight the various bugs that might be causing hair loss. Finally, this shampoo also has saw palmetto. This is an ingredient that helps to halt the biochemical process that leads to hair loss. It is vital that people use this product correctly. When lathering the hair, leave the product in place for five minutes before rinsing it out.
- Ultrax Hair Surge is one of the most popular products for hair loss on the market
- It contains a variety of ingredients that address a multitude of hair loss causes
- It should be left in place for five minutes before rinsing
Pura D’Or Premium Organic Shampoo
While many products are marketed as “premium,” this product truly lives up to the expectation. This hair loss shampoo uses Biotin. Biotin is vital for increasing the strength of the hair. It also contains Niacin which is an important vitamin for medicinal health as well as improving the blood flow to the hair follicles to keep them healthy. Finally, this shampoo also contains saw palmetto, which was described above. This shampoo should be left on the hair for two full minutes before rinsing in order to be effective.
- This shampoo contains Biotin to strengthen the hair follicles
- It also has Niacin to increase blood flow
- Leave this shampoo in place for two minutes prior to rinsing
Phytoworx Organic Hair Loss Shampoo
In addition to having unique container, this product is also built on a unique formula that many women have found helpful for battling hair loss. It uses ingredients from plants, including eucalyptus oil, peppermint, and tea leaves. Research has shown that these ingredients stimulate the follicles in the scalp to prevent hair loss. Most people notice results in a few weeks.
- This is a unique organic shampoo that is built on plant-based ingredients
- The ingredients stimulate the scalp to improve hair growth
- Most people notice results in just a few short weeks
Bosley Bos Revive
Many people have seen the Bosley commercials on TV. However, this is a relatively new hair loss product that focuses on preventing hair loss. It contains saw palmetto to halt the biochemical process that causes hair loss. This is a cost-efficient product that is an excellent option for women on a budget. However, this product should not be used by people using hair dyes or artificial colorings.
- This shampoo contains saw palmetto among other ingredients to slow hair loss
- It is one of the cheaper options for hair loss prevention
- Do not use with hair dyes
Lipogaine Hair Loss Shampoo
This product contains ketoconazole, biotin, and key hair moisturizers to help stop or slow hair loss while leaving the hair moisturized and healthy. It also avoids sulfates that can leach the life from hair. People using this product should use it only two to three times per week. Each time, leave it in for a few minutes to allow the product to work.
- This product contains ketoconazole, biotin, and hair moisturizers
- This product does not contain sulfates that can damage hair and skin
- Use this product a couple of times per week and leave it in for a few minutes each time
There are a variety of choices in hair loss shampoos on the market for women who are suffering from hair loss to choose from. Finding the right one for your needs will depend on several factors, including the cause of hair loss and how much thinning has already occurred, as well as your budget. These top five hair loss shampoos are designed to address some of the most common causes of hair loss. If you’re not sure which one is right for you, talk to your doctor or a hair loss specialist about the best options for your individual needs.