Patients who develop incontinence issues have many products available today to make their life more comfortable and active. Products are available to provide the incontinent patient protection during the night. These are used to protect the user and the bed so that they may have a good night’s sleep. These products are also designed to help create a healthy environment by drawing any moisture away from the user’s skin and preventing skin irritation. The best 5 disposable bed pads for incontinence are available from Priva, Medline, McKesson, Sahara and Remedies.
Top 5 Disposable Bed Pads For Incontinence:
- Priva High Quality Ultra Waterproof Sheet Protector
- Sofrit 300 Washable Underpad
- McKesson UPH3036 Stay Dry Ultra Underpads
- Sahara Extra Absorbent Washable Underpad
- Remedies Disposable Underpads
Priva High Quality Ultra Waterproof Sheet Protector
Using four layers, this product is designed to keep the mattress and the user dry all night. The quilted pad is made from cotton and polyester with a polyester fiberfill layer. This inner layer is super absorbent and is able to hold up to eight cups of moisture. There is also a vinyl waterproof barrier to provide additional protection for the mattress. The pad is also washable, bleachable and dryer safe.
- Product constructed from four layers of material.
- Pad is able to absorb up to eight cups of moisture.
- A vinyl waterproof barrier layer provides additional protection.
Sofrit 300 Washable Underpad
This pad is the most popular pad from Medline. It is constructed using a twill material that is very durable. Also, it is resistant to staining. A vinyl barrier provides the mattress with additional protection. Users are able to wash and dry the pad at least 300 times. While it is durable, it is still soft and comfortable.
- Pad is constructed using a twill material.
- Underpad is resistant to staining.
- Users are able to wash and dry the pad at least 300 times.
McKesson UPH3036 Stay Dry Ultra Underpads
These underpads are designed to absorb moisture combined with the convenience of a disposable product. The pad has a heavily absorbent polymer inner core to draw moisture away from the user’s skin. The top sheet is a soft, non-woven material that is backed with a back sheet that prevents leakage. Perhaps the most important feature for consumers is that the pads are disposable.
- Pads are designed to absorb moisture and are disposable.
- Pad features a heavily absorbent polymer inner core.
- The top sheet is a soft, non-woven material.
Sahara Extra Absorbent Washable Underpad
The Sahara Extra Absorbent Washable Underpad lives up to its name. It features a highly absorbent core material. It is large enough to provide protection any place that it is needed such as the bed or sofa. It can also be used in a chair. The non-skid backing is durable and prevents leaks on furniture. While it can be washed up to 200 times, it remains soft to the touch.
- It features a highly absorbent core material.
- It is large enough to provide protection any place.
- It can be washed up to 200 times.
Remedies Disposable Underpads
These underpads are disposable protection for bedding. They are created with a highly absorbent polymer core material to draw moisture away from the skin. The top sheet is very soft. A non-skid backing helps the pad stay where it is needed and is sealed to prevent leaking. This product is 100% free of latex. It is also free of any chemicals, salts or dyes that are irritating to many users.
- Features a highly absorbent polymer core material.
- The top sheet is very soft.
- This product is 100% free of latex.
There are a wide variety of products available to protect sheets and draw moisture away from the user’s skin. These are a few of the best. You may find other products that work just as well, but these are consistently rated as among the best.