Today is a world of high tech combined with minimalist style, and with so many sound systems on the market to choose from, home audio systems with wireless speakers are the epitome of both. So if getting the highest quality system on the block is on your wish list, you’ll definitely want to look into the best home audio systems with wireless speakers, which allows you to place speakers wherever you need or want them, without unsightly cords and wires getting in the way. Any of these top four systems should deliver the quality and workmanship you expect from a top-notch system, and of course they all have differences that should be considered in order to find the right system for your needs. Evaluating price, reliability and other aspects should lead you to getting the perfect setup for your home or office. Check out the details on the top four home audio systems below.
Top 4 Home Audio Systems with Wireless Speakers
- Chromecast Audio System
- Echo Dot
- Bose SoundTouch 10
Sonos has been among the very best in quality wireless sound systems for some time now. When they say that you get what you pay for, this applies to Sonos systems. They generally carry a heavier cost, but that extra expense is quickly justified after using their undeniably high-end products.
- Despite the price tag, Sonos offers a variety of products that meet a variety of sound system needs
- Sonos is a leader in set-and-forget sound setup, making for easy install and little-to-no hassle
- Excellence in seamless streaming, regardless of how many rooms are being connected
The Chromecast Audio System is a clear leader in quality and affordability. This sound system may not have all the bells and whistles seen on some of the more widely-known names in wireless sound, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t getting a high-quality setup. This is a great option for those looking to utilize wireless options for less, especially when wanting to hook up multiple rooms.
- Compatible with Spotify and offers hi-res audio support
- Essentially universal support for any audio app used with Android devices
- Very compact, which is nice for smaller spaces or when wanting to keep audio systems hidden
Fairly new to the wireless sound scene, Amazon’s Echo Dot has come on strong in the past couple of years. Introducing some really impressive features, primarily what is now being dubbed as “smart speakers,” the Echo Dot is setting some new standards in the audio industry. There are some who still question the sound quality of the Echo Dot systems, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
- A wide range of streaming compatibility options, such as Bluetooth connectivity to a phone or tablet
- Voice activated smart speakers that respond after the wake word “Alexa” is spoken
- In addition to being compatible with Spotify, Echo is also Pandora and Amazon Prime friendly
Bose SoundTouch 10
Bose has long been synonymous with excellence in audio and stereo systems, and the SoundTouch 10 is no exception. While this setup is similar in price ranges to Sonos, Bose also offers a variety of products in several price ranges, so finding something in Bose quality may very well be found to fit your budget. Bose lives up to their reputation in the wireless arena as evidenced by their SoundTouch system.
- SoundTouch offers dedicated remotes for more complete system control
- Streaming options include both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Compatible with Sirius XM, Pandora and other audio streaming sources
Wireless sound systems used to be that mystical, magical and rare novelty reserved for only very high-end products, but is quickly becoming the standard. The issues with multi-speaker, multi-room and basic connectivity have long since been resolved, as technology continues to push the boundaries. These systems, among others, are excellent examples of the high-quality options available with sound systems that allow the best in sound, while using the best available technology.