Many people today suffer from drug and alcohol addictions that require treatment in order to get their lives back on track. There may come a time when in-house treatment is necessary to get patients out of their destructive environments and in healthy places where they are able to make changes. Choosing the best facility for yourself or a loved one can be a stressful undertaking, and with that in mind, we have taken a comprehensive look at the rehab centers around the country in order to determine the top three drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers. Keep reading to learn more about Hazelden Betty Ford, the Caron Foundation, and the Recovery Ranch.
Top 3 Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Centers
- Hazelden Betty Ford
- Caron Foundation
- Recovery Ranch
Hazelden Betty Ford
Both of these treatment providers were very highly esteemed prior to joining forces and they are now one of the leading treatment providers in the United States. Facilities are located in both Minnesota and California, these treatment centers are lauded for their high recovery rates and their ability to provide their patients with the skills they will need to live their lives without addictive substances.
- Top rated facilities with world renowned medical and psychiatric staff
- High rate of success in providing patients with the necessary tools for sober living
- Complete life overhaul includes addiction and alchoholism counseling along with lifestyle changes and wellness strategies
With in-house treatment facilities in Pennsylvania and Florida, Caron offers comprehensive treatment to people suffering from drug and alcohol addiction. They also have a full complement of outpatient treatment available for those that either cannot afford sull-time treatment or have already begun their treatment journey and are looking for supplemental support post-rehab.
- Comprehensive treatment startegy that looks to underlying causes and all destructive behaviors that can lead to addiction and alcohol abuse
- Full-time and highly regarded medical and psychiatric staff on hand and always available to meet the needs of their patients
This sobriety center is for men that are looking to leave their addictive pasts behind them and embrace a life of structure and accountability. Located near Santa Barbara, CA, Recovery Ranch is a treatment center for men only and works with them to strengthen their life coping skills that do not rely on alcohol or drugs. Through integration back into society in a monitored environment that does not require drugs and alcohol to cope.
- Effective bridge facility that provides treatment while helping patients reintegrate in society as a sober person
- This facility is for men-only and deals with many of the pressures that men feel from society that cause them to abuse drugs and alchol
- 12 step programs are utilized to instill a sense of responsibility and purpose in the residents of Recovery Ranch and support them as they learn to live as sober individuals
There are many treatment centers currently operating in the United States with some much more effective than others. These top three drug and alcohol treatment facilities provide comprehensive treatment to their patients and enjoy high success rates.