The Chevrolet Silverado has a reputation for being one of the most powerful trucks on the market. With outstanding torque, horsepower and payload capacities, the Silverado is great for weekend camping trips, working at the job site and everything in between. The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado builds on this impressive legacy with a variety of trim levels at various price points. These choices include the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado WT, the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LS, the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT, and the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71. While not the most popular truck on the market, this pickup is highly acclaimed for its versatility, performance and rugged styling. Read on to compare the top trim options for the all-new Chevy Silverado pickup.
2017 Chevrolet Silverado trims:
- Chevrolet Silverado WT
- Chevrolet Silverado LS
- Chevrolet Silverado LT
- Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado WT
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado WT is the most basic model of the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado. It features the expected front and rear bumpers along with solar absorbing glass that increases the tint in the sun. The truck comes with all-season tires that can handle a diverse array of weather conditions. The tires cover 17-inch painted steel wheels. The interior of the WT model features dual-stage airbags in the front, side, and curtain that protect the passengers from harm. The WT model also comes with an audio system that features a 4.2-inch color screen that provides AM and FM radio. The audio system also comes with USB ports and an auxiliary jack for plugging in personal phones or iPods. The audio system comes with four different speakers.
- The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado WT is the basic model of this reliable truck.
- The exterior includes solar absorbing tinted glass, 17-inch wheels, and front and rear bumpers.
- The interior includes an audio system with AM/FM radio, USB ports, and auxiliary jacks.
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LS
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LS is the first level up from the basic model and includes a few additional features over the basic model. The LS model features a rear chrome bumper and deep tinted glass for additional privacy. The mirrors are also power-adjustable and heated to prevent fogging. The 17-inch wheels are made out of stainless steel for that extra shine. The interior features a larger screen at 7-inches and adds the touch screen feature that many people have become accustomed to. This model features 6 speakers in the audio system for some additional sound. The LS also adds an OnStar Guidance Plan and a Bluetooth connection for people’s phones.
- The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LS is the first step up from the basic model.
- The interior features a larger screen with a touch screen feature.
- The exterior has stainless steel wheels and heated power-adjustable mirrors.
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT features chrome on the front and rear bumpers. It also comes with daytime running lights. The 17-inch wheels are bright-machined, aluminum wheels. It comes with a chrome grille surround and body-colored door handles. The interior comes with an 8-inch color touch screen on the audio system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, and an OnStar Guidance Plan.
- The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT is one of the luxury models.
- The comes with aluminum wheels, a chrome grille surround, and body-colored door handles.
- The interior features an 8-inch color touch screen and SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71
The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71 is the top-end model of this truck. Additional features over prior models include 18-inch Bright-machined aluminum wheels, advanced all-terrain tires, and a trailering package not available on other models. It also comes with a special 271 appearance package. The interior features many of the components of the LT including a diagonal color touchscreen, satellite radio, and the OnStar Guidance Plan.
- The 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT Z71 is the most luxurious model from this class.
- It features all-terrain tires, larger wheels, and the Z71 appearance package.
- The interior features a similar audio system to the LT with a touchscreen and satellite radio.
There are numerous options for the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado. It is important that everyone considers the individual features to find the truck that meets their needs.