Video conferencing tools are becoming more commonplace as office cultures transition with today’s adaptable, technology-minded workforce. Luckily, these top three web conferencing tools allow for real-time communication across multiple locations, giving remote workers the opportunity to interact face-to-face no matter where in the world they are located. Web conferencing does not need any additional hardware and is utilized over the net with little start-up and installation requirements. Keep reading to learn more about how ClickMeeting, GoToMeeting, and Cisco webex can meet your web conferencing needs.
Top 3 Web Conferencing Tools
- Cisco webex
Starting at $30, this affordable option is a good choice for small business users that do not require a lot of users to be active at one time. They offer international and toll-free numbers and have in-call chat. The number of users active on the screen at one time can be a factor if web conferencing is utilized by your company for a large number of active participants. The reliability and customer care garner consistently high marks.
- Low price for the basic service, starting at $30
- International and toll-free numbers provide access from anywhere
- Flexible and easy to use
One of the first web conferencing tools to enter the market, this app remains relevant as it is simple to use, is offered at a low price point and offers reliable service. While GoToMeeting may not have all of the capabilities of some of the companies that have more recently joined the market, its video conferencing, recording, and in-call chat features are sufficient for many users.
- Very reasonable basic rate of $19
- Reliable service for users that require video conferencing without a lot of added features
- Established model and tech app that runs well and is backed-up with a strong level of customer service
Webex is offered on a tiered basis with some free services and add-ons available for users that require features such as workrooms and whiteboards. Pricing starts at $24.00 for added features, and those that have basic video conferencing needs can likely get by with the free services. Customer care and reliability are rated highly on a consistent basis.
- Free service features are adequate for the needs of many businesses that need basic web conferencing
- Additional and expansive services features are offered for a reasonable fee, although these al a carte costs can add up
- This product offers reliable service with few bugs and easy set-up
Web conferencing joins teams together for collaboration and face-to-face interaction that becomes more important as today’s workforce can be spread out between multiple locations. Finding the right web conferencing tool is an important part of daily staff communication and these top three web conferencing tools can make communication across the miles as easy as logging on. Check out ClickMeeting, GoToMeeting, and Cisco webex today to see which of these top three options best meets your video conferencing needs.