Premium cars, trucks and SUVs are for drivers who aren’t satisfied with the status quo. Excelling in performance, style and comfort, the top premium vehicles come with features and technology that can make anyone smile—and 2017 is shaping up to be a fantastic model year for the luxury car market. With so many great options to choose from, how can anyone make up their minds? The top six premium cars of 2017 are the 2017 Audi A4, 2017 Acura ILX, 2017 Ford Mustang, 2017 BMW X3, 2017 Porsche Macan, and the 2017 Acura MDX. Read on to learn more about these top-rated options.
Top 6 Premium Cars of 2017
- Audi A4
- Acura ILX
- Ford Mustang
- BMW X3
- Porsche Macan
- Acura MDX
2017 Audi A4
Audi has developed a reputation as one of the most popular luxury car brands on the market. This is the fifth-generation of the A4 and has a new four-cylinder turbocharged engine that was lacking in the prior models. This car is also a little bit larger than the other cars in its past so people can enjoy some extra room. It also features a new chassis that Audi found success with on the crossover models.
- The 2017 Audi A4 is the fifth generation in this model.
- It features a new, turbocharged engine that prior generations were lacking.
- The chassis has been redesigned and the car is larger.
2017 Acura ILX
Acura has been a popular luxury car brand for years. The ILX represents the luxury vehicle from the Honda premium sector. The first generation of this model debuted in 2013. This car has a substantial amount of horsepower that people can feel when they hit the gas pedal. It has slightly more room than most cars in its class and comes complete with 10 speakers and LED headlights. People will also enjoy lane-departure warnings and forward-collision alerts.
- The Acura ILX is the premium car from Honda’s line.
- It comes complete with 10 speakers and LED headlights.
- It has technological features to help passengers avoid accidents.
3. 2017 Ford Mustang
The Ford Mustang has been one of the most popular premium cars for decades and the 2017 Ford Mustang will only add to this legacy. This is a coupe that has been redesigned from prior years. It features a completely redesigned base that passengers will notice improves its handling. It also has a V-8 engine that will have people feeling like they’re about to take off. It also has an ecoboost engine for those who are environmentally conscious.
- The Ford Mustang has been a popular premium car for decades.
- This version has a V-8, ecoboost engine.
- The base has been redesigned for improved handling.
4. 2017 BMW X3
Everyone knows about the sterling reputation of BMW and the 2017 BMW X3 is no different. This unique vehicle contains wireless smartphone charging capabilities and is a smart-car that contains the ability to create a Wi-Fi hotspot. It features the xDrive35i model that has made BMW so popular. It also comes with a new and improved steering wheel.
- This BMW model comes with WiFi-hotspot capacities.
- It features the xDrive35i package that signifies superior technological abilities and handling.
- The steering wheel was redesigned for an improved feel.
5. 2017 Porsche Macan
When it comes to premium cars, Porsche is at the top of the list. The 2017 Porsche Macan comes with twin V-6 turbocharged engines, an impressive technology suite, and new and improved safety features. Between this and the sleek look, this is a premium crossover that will rival any other model on the market. It also comes with satellite and HD radio.
- The 2017 Porsche Macan comes with twin V-6 turbocharged engines.
- It has been redesigned with an impressive infotainment system and upgrades safety features.
- It comes complete with satellite and HD radio.
6. 2017 Acura MDX
Acura is the premium line for Honda and the 2017 Acura MDX is impressive. It comes with a hybrid model that is optimized for performance. It is large enough to seat seven passengers. It comes complete with driver assist and automatic breaking. It also comes with a 9-speed transmission and a V-6 engine for some powerful acceleration.
- The 2017 Acura MDX seats seven people.
- It is a hybrid vehicle with a V-6 engine and 9-speed transmission.
- It comes with automatic breaking and driver assist capabilities.
In the end, there is an endless amount of premium cars for people to choose from. It is important that everyone considers the size and features of any premium vehicle before making a decision.