Now is a great time to get behind the wheel of a 2017 model-year SUV. The latest lineup of sport utility vehicles include options ranging from fuel-efficient to rugged, with comfort features of smaller sedan and the power and space of large trucks. Whether you want a people-mover, a rig for the job site or simply a fun vehicle with more power, the SUV is a solid choice. We’ve evaluated many of the latest SUVs to bring you some of the new model year’s best options. These include the 2017 Nissan Murano, 2017 Acura MDX, 2017 Subaru Outback, 2017 Mazda CX-3, and the 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe. Read on to compare these top-rated SUVs.
Top 5 SUVs of 2017:
- Nissan Murano
- Acura MDX
- Subaru Outback
- Mazda CX-3
- Chevrolet Tahoe
The 2017 Nissan Murano
The 2017 Nissan Murano is one of the top SUVs on the market from the new model year. It features a solid gas mileage of 28 MPG on the highway and 21 MPG in the city. It comes with Bluetooth and streaming audio systems that are perfect for either enjoying the radio or plugging in a personal device. It comes with 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels and the Nissan Intelligent Key that gives users several remote control options. The Nissan Murano also comes with dual-zone automatic temperature control to keep people both in the front and the back comfortable.
- The 2017 Nissan Murano allows Bluetooth and audio streaming.
- It features 28 MPG on the highway and 21 MPG in the city.
- The Murano comes with dual-zone climate control that keeps everyone happy.
The 2017 Acura MDX
The 2017 Acura MDX is another great option for the new year. It features beautiful jewel LED headlights, a power moonroof, and heated mirrors that prevent fogging. Even the turn signals are incorporated with LED lights on the turn mirrors. It comes with dual exhaust pipes and a remote, power-operated tailgate. The interior features a leather-trimmed interior, power lumbar support in the driver’s seat, and a memory system in the driver’s seat for that personal touch everyone appreciates.
- The 2017 Acura MDX is a premier, luxury SUV.
- It features jeweled LED headlights, heated side mirrors, and a power-operated tailgate.
- The interior comes with a leather interior, lumbar support, and a memory system.
The 2017 Subaru Outback
The 2017 Subaru Outback is one of the highest-quality SUVs on the market for the 2017 model year. It features a symmetrical all-wheel drive with increased control from the unique active torque vectoring. The roof rails come with integrated cross bars for additional load bearing. The exterior also features 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels. The interior comes with the Subaru Starlink Multimedia system that offers a premier entertainment suite that everyone will appreciate. The Subaru Outback features top-end gas mileage with 32 MPG on the highway and 25 MPG in the city.
- The 2017 Subaru Outback offers premier handling with symmetrical all-wheel drive and active torque vectoring.
- The interior features the Subaru Starlink Multimedia entertainment system.
- The Subaru Outback comes with 32 MPG on the highway and 25 MPG in the city.
The 2017 Mazda CX-3
The 2017 Mazda CX-3 is just the latest in a line of popular SUVs rolled out by Mazda. The SUV comes with daytime running lights and body-colored power side mirrors. This SUV features 35 MPG on the highway and 29 in the city. The rear roofline comes with a spoiler and the air conditioner unit comes with a pollen filter. The key features a push button start that anyone will enjoy. The rear seats fold down to offer increased space. This SUV also comes with the Mazda Infotainment system, a 7-inch color touchscreen display, and a 6-speaker audio system.
- The 2017 Mazda CX-3 features 35 MPG on the highway, 29 MPG in the city.
- The exterior features a rear roofline spoiler and power side mirrors.
- The interior comes with the premier Mazda Infotainment system.
The 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe
The 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe is one of the best full-sized SUVs in its price range. It features a 3-year or 36,000 mile warranty, a 6-speed automatic transmission, and the Bluetooth connection that people have come to expect. This is a larger SUV that can seat up to eight people and offers the flex-fuel option for those who are environmentally conscious.
The 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe is a larger SUV that seats eight people.
It comes with a Bluetooth connection.
It features an environmentally friendly flex-fuel option
- The 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe is a larger SUV that seats eight people.
- It comes with a Bluetooth connection.
- It features an environmentally friendly flex-fuel option.
There are numerous SUVs on the market to choose from in the 2017 model year. Choosing the best SUV for your needs means doing your homework and paying attention to the details during test drives—the differences between some SUVs are subtle. This guide can help you get started in your search to find the best SUV for your needs.