Obtaining a marketing degree online is a great way to boost your credentials in a way that’s both flexible and affordable. You’ll learn valuable skills such as online marketing, offline marketing, SEO, and even building campaigns while networking to land job offers and internships. Online marketing degrees can help to build the credibility needed to jumpstart your career. Some of the top schools online that provide a variety of marketing programs include the University of Illinois Urbana - Champaign, Florida International University, Kennesaw State University, Brandeis University, and the University of Alabama. Get a foothold in this fast-paced industry or get a refresher on your skills by signing up for one of these leading programs. Keep reading to learn more about these top-rated options.
Top 5 Online Marketing Degree Programs
- University of Illinois Urbana - Champaign
- University of Alabama
- Florida International University
- Brandeis University
- Kennesaw State University
University of Illinois Urbana - Champaign
The University of Illinois Urbana - Champaign offers an online iMBA Digital Marketing degree for those who are looking to take their education further for better opportunities in the marketing sector when seeking new career opportunities. The program is most suitable for students who already have a bachelor’s degree in marketing to their name.
- The University itself has an 83% academic score rating, making it one of the highest rated online universities that specialize in marketing degrees.
- The school also prides itself on providing more than 20 courses online currently for students.
- The school is regionally accredited and also runs as a non-profit organization.
University of Alabama
The total cost of enrolled students annually is $6,239, making the University of Alabama one of the least expensive routes when working towards a degree in marketing. Although there are not currently bachelor degree options, U of A offers the opportunity for students to obtain a Master’s degree course in marketing online.
- The university boasts about providing more than 20 degrees that can be completed online.
- Their master’s degree program for students interested in marketing includes: Marketing with a Specialization in Marketing Analytics.
- Learn marketing analytics when going into a career that requires online tracking and an understanding of generating leads and tracking sales digitally.
Florida International University
Florida International University is an optimal choice for students who want to go into marketing but do not currently hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing. Bachelor degree programs are available at Florida International University for $9900 per credit hour.
- It is not only possible to work towards a BBA in Marketing itself, but the university also offers certificates and diplomas for students who are passionate about social media and e-marketing analytics.
- Receive a certificate in E marketing analytics and social media for future job prospects.
- The school offers more than 20 online degrees available.
Brandeis University cost approximately $16,600 annually, making it a pricier choice for those who are on a budget. While there are currently no bachelor’s programs for those who wish to learn the basics of marketing, the school itself does provide a master program of “science of digital marketing and design”. Learn the tools of the trade when indulging yourself into scientific reasoning and facts related to marketing today. Better understand the psychology behind marketing and what it has to offer to potential consumers or specific demographics. Review various successful and failing methods of reaching customers to better keep up with today’s latest trends in marketing altogether.
- The university is private and registered as a non-profit.
- Tuition is not based on each course you enroll in, but rather the entire program you wish to complete.
- Digital marketing and design courses offered at Brandeis University are sought after by employers working in tech and startups.
Kennesaw State University
Kennesaw State University offers a B.B.A in marketing, making it one of the most go-to choices for those looking to quickly expand their knowledge and credentials in the marketing realm. Kennesaw State Universities cost are $8319 per semester, making it affordable for those simply looking to obtain a bachelor’s in marketing more in-depth. Learn about new methods of marketing while putting them to the test.
- Understand more regarding A/B testing and how it is utilized in all facets of business today.
- Choose from over 20 degree programs available online at Kennesaw State University.
- There are both undergraduate and graduate degrees available.
Selecting the right online marketing degree program is not only a way to boost career opportunities for your future, but it is also a better way to gain insight into today’s politics, marketing tactics, and the most useful method of launching an online marketing campaign, whether you are working are in an office setting and workplace or if you work from home and remotely full-time.