Smart shoppers appreciate a bargain and getting reliable stylish tires for your truck are no different. It is important when looking for discount tires, however, to understand which tires will deliver and get the job done. For discount All-Weather tires the Kumho Solus TA11 All-Season Radial Tire should be considered during any weather season. Another excellent option would be the BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 tires for a reliable All-Terrain tire. The Continental Vanco 4 Season tires are also a strong option and will be appreciated for their smooth ride on those long highway trips. For those who place an emphasis on appearance, the Mickey Thompson 6278 Street Comp tires would fit the bill while not sacrificing performance. One more consideration for discount tires should be the Bridgestone Potenza tires as they excel in providing wet weather traction. These five discounted tires are certainly reliable options and will meet the needs and budgets for those seeking the right tires at the right prices.
Top 5 Discount Truck Tires
- Kumho Solus TA11 All-Season Radial
- BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2
- Continental Vanco 4 Season
- Mickey Thompson 6278 Street Comp
- Bridgestone Potenza
Kumho Solus TA11 All-Season Radial Tire - 235/75R15SL 105T
All-Weather tires (also referred to as All-Season tires) are essentially just that, tires that were designed to best handle a variety of conditions. This primarily encompasses two areas, the hot and cold seasons and wet and dry roadways.
- Traction for surfaces that are both wet and dry, although they may not handle wet conditions quite as well as tires specifically designed for those conditions.
- Built to endure the wear of hot roads while standing up against frigid temperatures too.
- Easy to find and often more affordable than tires that are designed for specific conditions.
BF Goodrich 35x12.50R15, Mud-Terrain T/A KM2
Generally All-Terrain tires are ideal for those who live in rural or mountainous areas. They are specifically designed to grip the surface regardless of the terrain. Excellent for gravel roads, snow covered roads and dirt roads.
- Excellent traction for surfaces other than pavement.
- Usually a more heavy duty tire they present greater resistance against puncture and tire damage.
- Ideal for off-roading and the adventure seekers who desire to explore but not slide off the trail or pathways they travel.
Continental Vanco 4 Season 185/60R-15 04512770000
Similar to the All-Weather tires, the Highway All-Season tires are great for providing grip in a variety of road conditions. They also have the added benefit of affording additional wear resistance for those who do a considerable amount of highway driving or for those who put many miles on their vehicles.
- Handling the wear and tear of high mileage and specifically heavy highway travel.
- They offer reliable handling in both wet and dry weather especially on pavement and blacktop.
- Built for year round use they won’t need to be swapped out for change of seasons unless the tread passes the specified safety threshold.
Mickey Thompson 6278 Street Comp Ultra High Performance Radial Tire 315/35R17
These tires will typically be among the more expensive although getting them at discounted prices shouldn’t be too difficult to find (JEGS is one example of where to find these good looking wheels). Most consumers purchase these types of tires for two reasons, the aesthetic appeal and their high performance qualities. They are undoubtedly a tire that was intended to add some flare to your truck.
- The same great traction advantage for varying road conditions both wet and dry.
- These tires offer a stylish look to enhance the profile and feel of the vehicle.
- These are also a highly responsive tires like other high performance line tires.
Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Position
Wet Weather tires are sometimes grouped with snow tires, as a rule they are very different tires with very different tread designs. Wet weather tires are most often purchased by people who obviously reside in wetter and often warmer regions. The primary aim of these tires is to maintain contact with the road surface, especially in wet and humid conditions.
- Superior traction on damp and wet roadways and during heavy rain conditions.
- These tires are designed to ward off the potential for hydroplaning during wet conditions.
- Wet Weather tires are also relatively easy to locate at discounts as well.
Finding discount tires isn’t as difficult as consumers might imagine. Good places to find discount tires are at discount tire sellers, large tire sellers and surprisingly salvage yards. Knowing what tire you need might be a bit more taxing. Consult a tire expert and discuss your needs. The people who deal with tires daily are generally well versed in what tires work best for each driver and their driving needs. Getting the right tires at the right price is good for your heart, your wallet and your vehicle.