When it comes to driving a car, the auto tire brand the owner selects plays a major role in performance. It determines how well the car handles, how quickly it comes to an emergency stop, and how tightly the car can take turns. With so many options for auto tire models on the market, which tire brands offer the highest-quality tires? These auto tire models include the Michelin Defender, the Continental Pure Contact, the Goodyear Assurance Triple Tread, the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons, and the Hankook Dynapro AT-M. Read more to learn about these top-rated options.
The Top 5 Auto Tire Models
- Michelin Defender
- Continental Pure Contact
- Goodyear Assurance Triple Tread
- Pirelli P4 Four Seasons
- Hankook Dynapro AT-M
The Michelin Defender has been one of the top auto tired models for years. Michelin has developed an impressive track record of producing tires that combine a strong grip, easy handling, extended tread life, and relatively low resistance. The strong grip is essential for taking tight turns without slipping. The extended tread life means that users will not have to continuously buy new tires. The low resistance for important for maintaining good fuel economy. Furthermore, Michelin offers tread wear warranties on a majority of their tires, a feature lacking from most of their competitors. For this kind of quality, be prepared to spend a significant amount of money.
- The Michelin Defender offers a low resistance which improves fuel economy.
- Michelin offers warranties on their tires where most competitors do not.
- Their tires are more expensive than the average auto tire.
Continental Pure Contact
The Continental Pure Contact has received outstanding consumer reviews. Continental has established a legacy of producing tires that provide stiff competition to the brand mentioned above. The Continental Pure Contact has repeatedly scored at the top of the list when it comes to stoppage times and distances on both wet and dry roads. This ensures that drivers have the utmost security when it comes to emergency stops. Rely on Continental Pure Contact for premier safety features. On average, it is priced lower than Michelin tires.
- The Continental Pure Contact has superior stoppage performance thanks to a strong grip.
- Continental performs well on wet and dry roads.
- They are cheaper than the Michelin tires.
Goodyear Assurance Triple Thread
While Goodyear has produced some unsatisfactory models in recent years, the Goodyear Assurance Triple Thread is a top of the line model. This car tire is perfect for all seasons but offers exceptional traction in the snow. It has a strong grip that cuts through thick surfaces and grabs the road to prevent cars from slipping on the white powder. Anyone living in an area prone to snow should invest in the Goodyear Assurance Triple Thread, it provides exceptional traction and handling.
- The Goodyear Assurance Triple Thread excels in the snow.
- It slices through white powder and grabs the road with exceptional grip strength.
- People in snow-prone areas should consider this model.
Pirelli P4 Four Seasons
Pirelli is known worldwide for their superior tire performance, as they often supply the rubber that is used on top-end luxury cars. They do feature an impressive model for the average driver with the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons. This tire has performed well on dry and wet surface, providing superior handling and grip strength. On the other hand, the tread life is not as long as the other tires on this list. For people who want a sports car feel on their sedan. consider this tire model.
- The Pirelli P4 Four Seasons performs well on wet and dry surfaces.
- It offers impressive handling and grip strength.
- The tread life is shorter than other tires on this list.
Hankook Dynapro AT-M
This tire from Hankook is an all-terrain tire. The Dynapro AT-M has a handful of exceptional features that allow it to perform well on a variety of surfaces. It offers low resistance on off-road terrain, performs well with the grip testing in the snow, and absorbs moisture well to offer stability on wet surfaces. While this tire may not be known for its fuel efficiency, the treads actually hold up remarkably well on these more abrasive surfaces.
- The Hankook Dynapro AT-M is an all-terrain tire.
- It handles off-road, wet roads, and snow-covered surfaces well.
- It is not known for its fuel economy but offers impressive stability and traction.
There are numerous tire models to choose from on the market and each has its advantages and disadvantages. Consider these before selecting the next tire for any vehicle.