A deck can add a lot of functionality to your home, as well as becoming a great place to entertain guests. When searching for the best place to go for deck building and design, there are several factors to consider, including the type of material you’d like used, your overall budget and how you envision your deck to look and function. Whether you choose to design and build your deck yourself or hire professionals for all or part of the job, knowing where to go is an important step in the entire process. Currently, the top three places for deck building and design are Lowe’s, Home Depot and Trex. If you’re ready to get started on your new deck, keep reading to learn more, so you can decide which is right for you!
Top Deck Building & Design Resources
- Home Depot
For homeowners who want to be part of the planning and building, but may need a little help along the way, Lowe’s is a great place to go. From online tools and step-by-step videos to walk you through the entire design and build process, to experts at the ready to help when you need, as well as all the materials you’ll need in stock, Lowe’s is a one-stop-shop for building the deck of your dreams. Or, if you’d prefer, Lowe’s also offers professional deck installation, so you can sit back and relax while professionals do the job for you. Lowe’s offers a variety of deck materials to choose from, as well, so you can get the deck you always dreamed of, all while saving money in the process. Have a current deck that needs to come down before your new deck can go up? Lowe’s can handle that, as well, with full removal services. Plus, Lowe’s offers a one-year guarantee on all labor and offers special financing to help make budgeting for your new deck easier.
- DIY resources available for designing and building the perfect deck, with a wide variety of tools and deck materials to choose from
- Professional installation is also available, which can also include tear-down and removal of your current deck
- One-year guarantee on all labor, plus special financing to help make your deck more affordable
No matter what style of deck you want or which type of materials you prefer to use, Home Depot has you covered. From quality materials to step-by-step online instructions, Home Depot can help you build the deck of your dreams. Don’t want to DIY your deck? Home Depot has you covered there, too, with professional installation services that are fully guaranteed. Home Depot even offers deck repair services, so you can keep your deck beautiful and functional for years to come. Whether you want a classic wood deck or prefer a highly-durable composite deck, Home Depot is the place to go, and all of it is offered at affordable, budget-friendly prices.
- Step-by-step instructions for those who prefer the DIY method, from design to building
- Professional installation services available, from design to installation, all with a guarantee
- Several styles of decking materials available, including natural wood or composite
Trex is the #1 composite decking material worldwide, offering quality, low-maintenance and weatherproof decking that’s built to last a lifetime. Trex also offers online and mobile deck designing tools to help you create your perfect deck. Don’t want to install your deck yourself? TrexPros can help! TrexPros are deck builders nationwide that are certified by Trex to offer outstanding service and craftsmanship when working with Trex materials. From choosing your perfect deck color and layout to step-by-step building instructions or professional installation, Trex can help make your dream deck a reality, all for prices that are budget-friendly and with materials and workmanship that are fully guaranteed.
- Trex is the #1 composite decking material worldwide
- Professional TrexPro contractors can take care of the entire process, from design to build
- Materials and workmanship through certified TrexPro contractors fully guaranteed
No matter which option you choose, you’re sure to enjoy all the added benefits adding a deck to your home can bring. Be sure to compare pricing and look for the best deals before choosing who to work with when building your perfect deck.