Over the years, KIA has grown in popularity and the 2016 KIA Sedona is only going to further this reputation. Like many car models, the KIA Sedona comes with a variety of trim levels that vary in price and amenities that allow every driver to customize their ride to suit their needs. Below, the Sedona L, LX, EX, SX, and SXL will be compared so everyone understands what each model offers.
2016 KIA Sedona trim levels:
2016 KIA Sedona L
The Sedona L is the basic model of this minivan and contains everything necessary for a smooth and safe ride. It includes a touch audio display interface and Bluetooth technology so drivers and passengers can connect their phones. The rear row can slide to offer increased storage space. A backup camera is included to make reversing safe for those near the van. The windows are powered and the key has a remote lock and unlock system. The mirrors can be adjusted from controls on the inside for the preference of every driver. Numerous airbags inside and out keep the driver and passengers safe in the event of a collision.
- The 2016 KIA Sedona L is the basic minivan model.
- The rear row slides back and forth to increase storage space or leg room.
- The L comes with a backup camera to ensure surroundings are clear when reversing.
2016 KIA Sedona LX
The KIA Sedona LX is the first luxury model up from the base model. It has a few extra additions over the L. It includes the UVO infotainment system which places a wide variety of entertainment devices and driving information at the fingertips of the driver and passenger. It has speakers on the dashboard which are adjustable to anyone’s preference. The driver seat is adjustable to offer additional lumbar support. The second row also has a console that can be folded down for additional room. The front seats feature a heated addition if desired. The backup camera can have a warning system added on as a premium accessory.
- The Sedona LX is the first luxury model and features an advanced entertainment system.
- The driver seat has additional lumbar support.
- The driver can add heated seats and a backup warning system.
The 2016 KIA Sedona EX
The KIA Sedona EX is in the middle of the Sedona luxury scale. The doors now have a power slide feature that allows for easy exit and entry. The rear lift gate is also powered. The wheels are slightly larger than the other models at 18 inches. This offers improved traction and stability. The windows have a one touch feature for easy use. The key has a push button start that makes sure the car is comfortable prior to entry. The seats feature premium leather for a sleek design. Additional accessories include blind spot warning and rear cross traffic warning for improved safety.
- The KIA Sedona EX is an upgrade over the LX and has a remote start system.
- The passenger doors and rear lift gate are powered for easy use.
- Premium accessories include blind spot and rear cross traffic warning systems.
The 2016 KIA Sedona SX
The KIA Sedona SX is a premium luxury minivan. The van has an eight speaker surround sound system that will impress everyone. It also has a power adapter in the center console for electronic use. It features a voice command system and a navigation instrument for informed directions and traffic. The blind spot warning and rear cross traffic warning systems come standard. Premium accessories include front collision warning and lane departure assist.
- The KIA Sedona SX is a luxury minivan with an elite surround sound system.
- Blind spot and rear cross traffic warning systems are standard.
- Front collision and lanedeparture warnings are optional.
The 2016 KIA Sedona SXL
The KIA Sedona SXL is a premier luxury minivan. The seats are heated, ventilated, and made of leather. Even the steering wheel is heated. It has a powered sunroof that makes the beautiful weather enjoyable. It has shining chrome wheels that accent the beautiful body. Finally, it also features even more powerful projector headlights that illuminate even the darkest environments.
- The KIA Sedona SXL is a premier luxury minivan with heated, leather seats and steering wheel.
- The SXL has a power sunroof.
- It features beautiful chrome wheels.
When it comes to the KIA Sedona, every trim has different accessories and price points. Find the model that best suits the needs.